ALTON VICTORIAN GREENHOUSES
With attention to detail and by using only the finest materials, the Alton Victorian greenhouses are both functional and attractive.
The Alton Victorian is an original type Victorian greenhouse, as seen in many of the older and more affluent gardens in yesteryear.
Alton Evolution Victorian greenhouses will look good in any garden and will make a very nice centerpiece.
Being available in either dwarf wall, glass to ground, or partly boarded options in a selection of sizes.
The Alton Evolution Victorian greenhouse range very cleverly blends the advantages of the modern design in a way that it enhances the Victorian concept.
You have three styles to choose from:
· Glass to ground
· Half boarded
· Dwarf wall
Available in three widths:
· 10ft and in any length.
The Alton Victorian greenhouses are built to last, these splendid structures will make a very impressive focal point in any garden.
· The Victorian has far thicker wood e.g. all the roof is 3x2 (44mm x 69mm).
· The roof pitch is 45 degree which gives the Victorian more height and style.
· There is a Hinged door with low threshold.
· The Victorian has moss coloured cast aluminium spandrels, at the ridge and eaves.
· Cast aluminium finials as standard.
· New Victorian style aluminium gutter and down-pipes.
· Cast aluminium Ridge end cap with Alton logo.
· Aluminium ridge cover cap on all models as standard (even with cedar capping).
· 10 year framework guarantee.
· Aluminium capping system.
· Optional cast aluminium cresting (moss finish).
· Moss cloured Victorian crestings
· Moss coloured 4 slat (25”) wide aluminium staging
· Moss coloured 2 slat (12”) wide shelf
· Extra roof vents including auto opener
· Extra louver side vents
· Hanging basket brackets
· Internal blinds per 2’ section
· Auto louver openers
· Half boarded (HB).
· Glass to ground (GG)
· Dwarf wall (DW) models.
Supplied flat packed for self-assembly, please ask about our fitting service.
Good ventilation included as standard including automatic roof vents and louvres.